Re: owl:sameAs - Is it used in a right way?

17.03.2013 17:11 tarihinde, Oliver Ruebenacker yazdı:
>       Hello,
>
> On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Umutcan ŞİMŞEK <s.umutcan@gmail.com> wrote:
>> My question is, does LODD use owl:sameAs properly? For instance, are those
>> two resources, dbpedia:Metamizole and drugbank:DB04817 (code for
>> Metamizole), really identical? Or am I getting the word "property" in the
>> paper wrong?
>    Do we mean metamizole in acid form, or metamizole in anion form, or
> metamizole sodium? Or some combination of some of the above?
>
>       Take care
>       Oliver

This is actually one of other topics of this discussion. At dbpedia, it
seems supplied as sodium salt, but I couldn't find any form information
in drugbank, maybe overlooked. And I'm not sure if it matters in
drugbank context. But I can ask to researchers at my workplace next week.

--
Umutcan ŞİMŞEK

Senior student
Ege University, Izmir, Computer Science Department

Part-time IT Team Supervisor
ARGEFAR Pharmaceutical Research and Pharmacokinetic Development Center

Blog(Turkish): http://blog.umutcansimsek.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/umutcan-%C5%9Fim%C5%9Fek/53/199/26a