Orangebook data

From: Umutcan ŞİMŞEK <s.umutcan@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 22:35:37 +0200
To: w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
I'm thinking of using fda orangebook data in my mashup which includes
dbpedia, drugbank, diseasesome, linkedct etc. AFAIK there is no rdf
serialization for orangebook in lodd project, I found one dataset from
2008 and I'm considering convert ~ seperated .txt data to rdf through
coding a custom mapper. Do you have any suggestions to link drugbank
data to orangebook data? Is there a mapper that I can customize tokens?
Are there any work to include orangebook data in lodd?

--
Umutcan ŞİMŞEK

Senior student
Ege University, Izmir, Computer Science Department

Part-time IT Team Supervisor
ARGEFAR Pharmaceutical Research and Pharmacokinetic Development Center

Blog(Turkish): http://blog.umutcansimsek.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/umutcan-%C5%9Fim%C5%9Fek/53/199/26a