CCR to Database

I'm looking for a utility program that inputs CCR
files in XML form and loads them into a relational
DB.  That will be used in writing a second program
which supports data mining and text mining of the
records, after they are in the DB and more
accessible.  The idea is to collect CCR files and
use them to do research into what medical
treatments work best for which conditions.

Does anyone know of such a utility program - the
one that reads CCRs into a relational DB?

Suggestions appreciated,

-Rich

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper