From: Michael Brunnbauer
[mailto:brunni@netestate.de]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 11:33 AM
To: Rich Cooper
Cc: Peter.Hendler@kp.org; david@dbooth.org;
public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org; semantic-web@w3.org
Subject: Re: Yosemite Manifesto on RDF as a
Universal Healthcare Exchange Language

Hello Rich,

On Fri, Jun 07, 2013 at 11:17:27AM -0700, Rich
Cooper wrote:
> By NTSC specification, all certified EHR systems
> must be able to output XML files in the CCR
> (continuity of care record) format, so there is
> already a standard for the data itself,

We are talking about healthcare in general - this
is only a limited example.

> with no models imposed on the data.

Every data model has semantics - otherwise it
would be useless.

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer
++  netEstate GmbH
++  Geisenhausener Straße 11a
++  81379 München
++  Tel +49 89 32 19 77 80
++  Fax +49 89 32 19 77 89
++  E-Mail brunni@netestate.de
++  http://www.netestate.de/
++
++  Sitz: München, HRB Nr.142452 (Handelsregister
B München)
++  USt-IdNr. DE221033342
++  Geschäftsführer: Michael Brunnbauer, Franz
Brunnbauer
++  Prokurist: Dipl. Kfm. (Univ.) Markus Hendel