Re: Standards for inclusion/exclusion criteria ?

Hi Andrea,

I'm also sorry for the late reply. My colleagues have been working on a
library of eligibility criteria to support the design of clinical trials
[1]. The criteria are now online in a triple store and visualised /
searchable [2].

Also, an article [3] has been published lately that analyses eligibility
criteria representation in industry-standard clinical trial protocols,
and the authors state that the criteria from clinicaltrials.gov (used in
most studies) differ from criteria in original full-text criteria.

I hope it helps!

Best,
Kathrin

[1] http://www.cs.vu.nl/~frankh/postscript/EKAW2012.pdf