From: Oliver Ruebenacker [mailto:curoli@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 3:00 PM
To: public-semweb-lifesci
Subject: Ontology for Somatic Mutations?

     Hello,

  Does any one know of an ontology for somatic mutations (including SNPs, chromosomal abnormalities, etc.)?

     Take care
     Oliver

--
Head of Systems Biology Task Force at PanGenX (http://www.pangenx.com)

The contents of this message may contain private, protected and/or privileged information.  If you received this message in error, you should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained within.  Please contact the sender and advise of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail or telephone.  Thank you for your cooperation.