Re: Standards for inclusion/exclusion criteria ?

Hi, Andrea,

You may want to look into the clinical element models developed for
normalization of EMR data for secondary use in the ONC SHARP project,
including the models of patients, disease/disorder, noted drug and lab
observations. The models are rendered in XML schema format.

http://informatics.mayo.edu/sharp/index.php/CEMS#XSD_Scheme

In addition, there is an international effort known as the Clinical
Information Modeling Initiative (CIMI) in the standardization of clinical
information models, in which CDISC, HL7 and may other organizations are
participating in.

http://informatics.mayo.edu/CIMI/index.php/Main_Page

Regards,

-Guoqian