From: Richard Boyce [mailto:rdb20@pitt.edu]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 11:17 AM
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Subject: FYI: Dynamic enhancement of drug product labels

FYI: Our paper describing a pilot study of using Linked Data to dynamically enhance drug product labels just became available:

http://www.jbiomedsem.com/content/4/1/5

The research described was originally conducted as part of a use case [1] for the former Scientific Discourse task force. This project is still active, please let us know if you are interested in collaborating or contributing ideas and we will include you in the invite for the next project meeting.

1.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QpW-axtGL7Tuhd_Zcaf30a4-s4S_lveIJtpKL5QBLfQ/edit?hl=en_US>
2. <http://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLSIG/SWANSIOC>

kind regards,
-Rich

--
Richard D Boyce, PhD
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics