openCDS?

From: Lin MD, Simon <LINMD.SIMON@mcrf.mfldclin.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 18:12:06 +0000
To: "public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Anybody in this group involved in openCDS?
  http://www.opencds.org/TheSolution/Screenshots.aspx

At Marshfield Clinic, we are looking and evaluating some open CDS tools and standards for our pharmacogenomics and predictive medicine research project.

Simon

Simon Lin, MD | Director, Biomedical Informatics Research Center | Marshfield Clinic Research Foundation | 1000 N Oak Ave, Marshfield, WI 54449 | 715-221-7299 | Lin.Simon@mcrf.mfldclin.edu<mailto:Lin.Simon@mcrf.mfldclin.edu> | www.marshfieldclinic.org/birc<http://www.marshfieldclinic.org/birc>

The contents of this message may contain private, protected and/or privileged information.  If you received this message in error, you should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained within.  Please contact the sender and advise of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail or telephone.  Thank you for your cooperation.