RE: Opening Walled Gardens: RDF / Linked Data as the Universal Exchange Language of Healthcare

hi all,

i thought the comment was nicely put together.

"Reflect reasonableness/feasibility of products or organizational
capacity"

in this section near the end, and also, earlier, where it mentions that
other representations of data can be converted to RDF, it might be good to
point out that this allows organizations the opportunity to keep the data
in the way they want internally and convert to/from RDF on import/export.

cheers,
michael

Michael Miller
Software Engineer