Re: Opening Walled Gardens: RDF / Linked Data as the Universal Exchange Language of Healthcare

From: RebholzSchuhmann <d.rebholz.schuhmann@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 12:58:42 +0000
To: Joanne Luciano <jluciano@gmail.com>
CC: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>, public-semweb-lifesci <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, Michel Dumontier <michel.dumontier@gmail.com>, Conor Dowling <conor-dowling@caregraf.com>, Rafael Richards <rmrich5@gmail.com>
Hi,

don't know how someone reads this, who does not know all these benefits
anyways. Reads as if you are selling RDF to somebody who knows half-way
the benefits of RDF.
It would have made sense to be more precise on the privacy and security
issues. Neither RDF nor XML have been developed to address privacy /
security, and either one is highly important in healthcare systems.  Do
you have even stronger arguments for privacy and security issues?

Hope this helps.

     -drs-

--
D. Rebholz-Schuhmann - mailto:d.rebholz.schuhmann@gmail.com