Re: From strings to things: ClinicalTrials.gov

Dear Kerstin,

Have you ever looked at http://linkedct.org ?

LinkedCT uses a complex process to turn ClinicalTrials.gov into
high-quality 5-start Linked Data. And yes it does provide HTTP URIs for all
the "things" on ClinicalTrials.gov, provides HTML or RDF, SPARQL endpoint,
etc.

Please take a look at http://linkedct.org , http://linkedct.org/stats/ ,
and http://linkedct.org/faq/ , and the following articles for any questions
you might have.

Oktie Hassanzadeh, Soheil Hassas Yeganeh, Renée J. Miller: Linking
Semistructured Data on the
Web<http://webdb2011.rutgers.edu/papers/Paper%2027/paper27-camera-ready.pdf>.
WebDB 2011
Oktie Hassanzadeh, Anastasios Kementsietsidis, Lipyeow Lim, Renée J.
Miller, Min Wang: LinkedCT: A Linked Data Space for Clinical
Trials<http://arxiv.org/abs/0908.0567>.
CoRR abs/0908.0567 2009

Cheers,
Oktie