Re: understanding the user experience of ontologies

Mea culpa - I apparently forwarded rich text / html (?) that Gmail
stripped of its only embellishment.

Here's the link to the survey:
http://www.surveyexpression.com/Survey.aspx?id=81f94a5c-4092-46f0-9393-90c0eeb29218

Trish Whetzel pointed it out to me last eve but I forgot to follow up. Busy day.

-Scott