Re: Reminder: Clinical Pharmacogenomics Telecon (was Re: PK Ontology)

During the call we discussed:

- having a HCLS meeting at CSHALS during lunch on Friday March 1.
- AMIA posters need to be ready by March 11
- BobF has one clinical guideline in RDF. includes RxNorm drug codes and
PharmGKB identifiers
- Rich's FDA list uses unique ingredient identifiers (unii), which are
mapped to rxnorm, and others from there
- Michel - to prioritize RxNorm RDFization and add to Bio2RDF
- Michel - got scripts to generate dbSNP subset from BobF

- next call in 2 weeks, will discuss published PGx ontology and corpus

--
Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Carleton University