Re: Wow....

From: Jim Herber <jimherber@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 08:04:12 -0500
To: RebholzSchuhmann <d.rebholz.schuhmann@gmail.com>
Cc: Mark Wilkinson <mark.wilkinson@upm.es>, "public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
I would think apache UIMA project and discussions of use cases in
public cover mapping of extracted knowledge to an ontology.  I can
find really old articles on it, when IBM apparently owned the
technology before handing it over to Apache, that involve semantic web
technology.

http://ebiquity.umbc.edu/blogger/2005/08/09/ibms-uima-and-rdf-extracting-knowledge-from-text/
http://uima.apache.org/

Kind Regards,