Re: PharmaOntology / TMO KB Wiki Demo Page.... BROKEN sparql endpoint

On 12/24/13 11:07 AM, Joanne Luciano wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I’d hoped to use some of the work we did for the TMO / TMOKB in a
> course I’m teaching (now [*]) however I’m finding broken links on this
> page:
>
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLSIG/PharmaOntology/TMKB
>
> Virtuoso provisions a :
>
>   * SPARQL endpoint : http://tm.semanticscience.org/sparql
>   * Full text faceted browser: http://tm.semanticscience.org/fct
>

> And..
> We can pose SPARQL Queries
> <http://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLSIG/PharmaOntology/Queries> questions to
> the SPARQL endpoint.   /// The page with thequeries is there, however…..
> none can be run.
>
> I had hoped it was a momentary glitch, but it’s now been at least a
> few days.
> Season’s Greetings to all!
>
> Joanne

Joanne,

There is a LOD Cloud cache [1][2] that's a "best effort" instance
comprised of most datasets (that we can get our hands on) from the LOD
cloud. Thus, I encourage you to sometimes lookup this instance when
endpoints are down.

Links:

[1] http://lod.openlinksw.com/fct -- faceted brower frontend that allows
exploration over entity relations (note: there is a Lookup by URI tab
into which you can paste a URI denoting an entity for which you seek a
description)

[2] http://lod.openlinksw.com/sparql -- SPARQL endpoint .

Seasons Greetings to all!

Kingsley