Re: Clinical Trails Datasets in UK

Hi Guoqian,

At least a subset (or perhaps the majority) of the trials performed in the
U.K. are registered on ClinicalTrials.gov as well and as a result can be
found on LinkedCT http://linkedct.org which provides RDF. You can download
an RDF dump of the data at: http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~oktie/linkedct

I searched for the ID of a few trials found through the search services you
have listed in your email and was able to find them on LinkedCT.

Cheers,
Oktie

Oktie Hassanzadeh
oktie@cs.toronto.edu