Re: HCLS

Hi All,

Alasdair and I cannot attend the telco from the hackathon due to lack of
space. I have made the Fuze meeting open so that anyone who wants can still
meet. See details below:

Best,
Scott

[Exceptional teleconference to include remote task force members in
Hackathon activities involving Dataset Descriptions. Please contact
mscottmarshal@gmail.com if you are interested in participating. ] Duration:
~1 hour (Variable) frequency: ~weekly to bi-weekly Convener: M. Scott
Marshall -------------- For best results, install client, start, select
'join meeting', enter meeting number. Meeting number: 22359447 Meeting URL
http://fuze.me/22359447<https://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Ffuze.me%2F22359447&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNGPuZHdAb--pbXqJ6At1AENcz9USA>--------------
Metadata for data discovery and dataset description using
SPARQL Agenda * Discuss progress at SWAT4LS Hackathon. Ideas for activities
being discussed here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ep_BQFuGXnaX8g3A6F8I5yzCKa9pcwAsVaZRpi4jhOw/edit?pli=1#heading=h.pxz2f7w3db4eRelevant
docs: - Working draft of W3C Note:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zGQJ9bO_dSc8taINTNHdnjYEzUyYkbjglrcuUPuoITw/edit#heading=h.wyc73yp7c8jz-
Working draft (currently discussing the scope of values): -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aoy0zfdRviKsdFJWTDFpblNXc3BtelhrdEpNYTdvbXc#gid=1the
abstraction -
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1e6qsxPkc-qKecVTJGJePE1Nuy2sD8Puu-FsEtUtGC-o/edit?disco=AAAAAFWHcnwsample
implementation using chembl: -