Re: odML, open metadata markup language

     Hello,

  I don't follow their case for making a distinction between data and
metadata.

  Their example "sample rate with which the acquired data has been
recorded" sounds to me like primary data, not metadata.

  As Alan Ruttenberg said before, to many people "metadata" seems to mean
"data I care less about".

     Best,
     Oliver

--