Re: Links to downloadable Bio Dataset in RDF ?

Hi Andrea,

I maintain a resource of all US drug product labeling called LinkedSPLs
<http://purl.org/net/linkedspls>. The resource is up to date and
contains mappings to bio2rdf, drugbank, NDF-RT, ChEBI, and RxNorm. Drugs
with clinical pharmacogenomic statements [1] are included in the
FDAPharmgxTable graph (e.g.,
<http://dbmi-icode-01.dbmi.pitt.edu/linkedSPLs/page/FDAPharmgxTable/1>)
with the biomarkers mapped to HGNC, PRO, and PharmGKB. You also might
find [2] useful.

kind regards,
-Rich

1.
http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/ScienceResearch/ResearchAreas/Pharmacogenetics/ucm083378.htm

2. http://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLSIG/LODD/Data

--
Richard D Boyce, PhD
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics