Re: owl:sameAs - Harmful to provenance?

And the same can be said for teaching people how to construct *useful*
ontologies (in OWL or any other language for that matter). If the
principles are simple and coherent, then the execution will be
straightforward and effective.

m.

--
Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Carleton University