Re: FDA: Semantic Web Technologies Fellowship

Great news and thanks for these links Kerstin and for this:   In the last part of his talk: Talking to Machines he says "That it's odd how we share results of RCTs (Randomised, Controlled Trials) in C19th essay format!" This is also how Cochrane Collaboration<http://www.cochrane.org/> share reviews and meta-analyses of clinical trial data.

Excellent video. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Joanne