Re: Vocabulary

Additionally, bio2rdf.org has identifiers and linked data URIs for most
biological entities. Additionally, the URis are easy to predict and
generate from existing databases like entrez and uniprot. They either are
or are going to use SemanticScience Integrated Ontology (SIO) to represent
identifiers, names, etc.

Jim

Jim

--