Re: Meeting minutes: Clinical Pharmacogenomics Teleconference

Thanks for this. I am sorry I was unable to make the meeting today. I had two others going on at the same time!
I'm interested in following up on the Depression work (thanks Bob Powers for the Skype note) and will follow-up next week.

Kind regards,
Joanne