Re: Chinese and African Medicine Datasets?

That was work from a few years ago. Not sure it ever got an official host.

Citation 15 from the following paper is the reference to the TCMGeneDIT dataset:
http://www.cmjournal.org/content/5/1/43#B15

I'm not sure about the status as linked data or who put it on datahub.
Maybe Jun (CC'd) can tell you more.

-Scott

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 5:51 PM, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:
> On 9/24/12 11:31 AM, Lin MD, Simon wrote:
>>
>> Hi Kingsley, I can help you find the Chinese medicine one. How do you
>> handle the intellectual properties? It is a lot of work to compile and
>> catalogue the Chinese medicine. -Simon
>

> I am just looking for what I assumed was a dataset published to the LOD
> cloud [1].
>
> Links:
>
> 1. http://thedatahub.org/dataset/tcmgenedit_dataset .
>
> Kingsley

>> Simon Lin, MD | Director, Biomedical Informatics Research Center |
>> Marshfield Clinic Research Foundation | 1000 N Oak Ave, Marshfield, WI 54449
>> | 715-221-7299 | Lin.Simon@mcrf.mfldclin.edu | www.marshfieldclinic.org/birc
>>
>> For scheduling assistance, please contact Crystal Gumz, Administrative
>> Secretary | 715-221-6403 | gumz.crystal@mcrf.mfldclin.edu

M. Scott Marshall, PhD
MAASTRO clinic, http://www.maastro.nl/en/1/
http://eurecaproject.eu/