Re: Linked Life Data telcon tomorrow?

From: M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 15:44:39 +0200
To: Egon Willighagen <egon.willighagen@gmail.com>, expressionrdf@googlegroups.com, linkedlifedatapracticesnote@googlegroups.com
Cc: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Thanks for your msg. Ok, it looks like we should cancel this week's
then. I'll take it off the calendar. Let's get together next week
(Oct. 1) and do a round up for the 2 IG Notes, starting with Emerging
Practices.

BTW: In case you have the flu bug that is going around NL, I would
just get some rest and hope that you are spared the full set of
symptoms. My son has it now and he is miserable.

-Scott

--
M. Scott Marshall, PhD
MAASTRO clinic, http://www.maastro.nl/en/1/