Re: HCLS introduction - Michel Dumontier

Thanks Michel for your reply.

I will definitely look at past discussion in the scientific discourse task
force to get some ideas about people involved and their interests.

Thanks for the pointer to biohackathon. I will explore more about the
project and researchers in the biohackathon.

Best regards,
Ashu