REMINDER - systems biology telco - 11 EDT (in 30 mins)

This is a reminder that the SysBio telco will start in 30 mins.

Webex link is:
https://deri.webex.com/deri/e.php?AT=WMI&EventID=223409947&PW=25b5785f0b5e4b565b7664&RT=MTgjMjE%3D

But* please note* that we will be using the W3C Zakim bridge for voice:
+1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)

IRC/Minutes Channel:
irc.w3.org<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Firc.w3.org&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNFB8hh0dGNWaRth_DC35uxXCHtD7w>
(under
channel type #hcls)

--
Helena F. Deus, PhD
Unit Leader, Bioinformatics and Systems Biology