Linked IDMP similar to Linked SPL?

From: Kerstin Forsberg <kerstin.l.forsberg@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 16:25:27 +0200
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
I came to think of Richard Boyce's nice presentation recently on Linked SPL
1) when I studying ISO's / HL7's standards for Identification of Medicinal
Products (IMPD) 2).

For me the IDMP's data elements and controlled vocabularies looks like a
perfect case for semantic web standards and linked data principles.

Do anyone know of any work on this?

Kind Regards

Linked Structured Product Labels (LinkedSPLs) - Towards a reference linked
data source for drug product labeling
LinkedSPL on the Data Hub

Overview of IDMP
Draft version of one of the ISO standards for IDMP 11615: Data elements and
structures for unique identification and exchange of regulated medicinal
product information