EUROPE at 4PM CET!!!: Linked Life Data telco on Emerging Practices Note 11AM ET / *4PM CET* today

Dear Linked Lifers,

[EUROPEANS note the time of the teleconference is 1 hour *EARLIER* due
to Daylight Savings Time.]

The last version version of the IG Note is attached. I will look at
integrating Eric's Linked Data vs. SPARQL explanation into the intro
(he sent it to the Expression RDF group/meeting by accident) and a few
other odds and ends. Richard will also bring some edits later today.

The minutes from the last call are here:
http://www.w3.org/2012/10/01-hcls-minutes.html

ACTIONS here:

ACTION: Eric to add a bit to intro defining Linked Data vs. SPARQL
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/10/01-hcls-minutes.html#action01]
ACTION: Michael to add a piece to Q6 mentioning the situation where
RDF data have some unplanned overlap (example given was disease and
drug). [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2012/10/01-hcls-minutes.html#action02]
ACTION: Scott will keep adding straws to his strawman extension to Q6
(incorporating the mapping approach described in "Translating..").
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/10/01-hcls-minutes.html#action03]

-Scott

Dial in info:
Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)

Participant Access Code: 4257 ("HCLS")
IRC Channel: http://irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #HCLS