Re: CDS Telecon today cancelled; updated ontology available soon

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:19 AM, Lin MD, Simon <
LINMD.SIMON@mcrf.mfldclin.edu> wrote:

>  Matthias, that is great progress! Besides rule-based guidelines, can the
> OWL representation handle linear-equation-based (dosage or risk score)
> guidelines? For instance, dosage=0.74*age + 0.25*(smoking or not) + 0.3 *
> weight? -Simon ****
>
> **

OWL by itself does not, but you can deal with this either through
SPIN/SPARQL or OWL-described SADI-services

m.

--
Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Carleton University