Re: ANN: Semantic University - for learning the Semantic Web (now easier to use)

Well, referencing and linking tend to be the same thing on the Web,
given the nature of hypertext and the structure of the HTML anchor
element. And since linking is definitely a use case, I care about, it's
a good thing that the web pages have <title> elements and <meta
name="description" ...> elements. This facilitates the sort of
linking/reference use cases, you describe, such as

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=rdf+101&oq=rdf+101&gs_l=hp.3..0j0i8i10i30.1538.2256.0.2380.7.7.0.0.0.0.104.625.6j1.7.0.les%3Bcpsugrpq1..0.0...1.1.TXJsA4LkAsA&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=416e91a2444f234e&bpcl=35277026&biw=1920&bih=971

(Note both the title of the link and the description.)

Regarding your other point (which seems unrelated to me), we don't
publish Linked Data for the Semantic University lessons because we don't
have a use case for publishing Linked Data for these pages.

thanks,
Lee