Re: ANN: Semantic University - for learning the Semantic Web (now easier to use)

Hi Phil,

I don't really find the use cases you suggest particularly compelling.
Perhaps you could explain them in a bit more detail?

Searching -- we do some degree of traditional SEO, and the lessons
generally show up very well on major search engines

Sorting -- I'm not sure what would be sorted? The lessons are presented
in a particular order designed to help the understanding of readers who
go through the material as presented

Mashing up -- Can you give me an example?

Referencing -- Generally speaking, we think that the URLs of the
individual lessons are perfectly adequate for referencing

thanks,
Lee