Re: An HL7 RIM navigation language based on SPARQL?

Hi all,

only out of curiosity: why should a clinician read/write RDF and/or HL7
RIM?  I guess, you are talking about a clinician working together with
an IT engineer, who does what - somehow - the clinician wants.

Don't get me wrong: RDF and HL7 RIM is a great ting and bringing both
together .. the better.

     -drs-

--
D. Rebholz-Schuhmann - mailto:d.rebholz.schuhmann@gmail.com