Re: Can we please stop all those CfPs and use SemWeb technologies instead?

Hi Egon,

It's already possible to register your conference, workshop, papers here:

http://data.semanticweb.org/
http://data.semanticweb.org/documentation/user/faq

While I'm sympathetic to your complaint, I know that the announcements do
motivate me to get my act together for a particular deadline - which is the
intended effect :)

m.

--
Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Carleton University