From: Jun Zhao [mailto:jun.zhao@zoo.ox.ac.uk]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 8:23 AM
To: Michael Miller
Cc: Helena Deus; Erich Gombocz; Mark Wilkinson;
public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Subject: Re: Reminder: SysBio Wednesday 11AM ET / 4PM GMT / 5PM CET

Dear all,

Although we didn't have a very productive talk the day before, we
managed to provoke some really productive and positive discussions here.

This is great! And of course, thanks Mark a lot for bringing this up
onto the table!

I agree a more in-depth discussion about a plan of the task force would
be very helpful at this stage of the development.

I think last call was partially unfortunate because a lot interested
parties were otherwise occupied, though they have shown a lot of
interests in the task force. I certainly hope the situation of last call
was a one-off, but as Mark pointed out, there might be something deeper
for us to reflect as a group. I certainly sense there are a great show
of interest. And I hope these interests could be best coordinated and
made use of!

I couldn't make the next call on June 6 due to conflicts with meetings.
Here is my turn:) But I'll try to join at least on the IRC to catch up
on the discussions!

Cheers,

Jun