Re: Reminder: SysBio Wednesday 11AM ET / 4PM GMT / 5PM CET

Dear Michael,

It is great to hear from you and very encouraging to see your interest!
And thank you for recommending some of the contact points. I believe
Nicolas has already come over and give us a presentation a while ago on
SBML:)

It's a pity that we'll have to miss you in today's call, but this is the
first one that we start to explore the problem in a more technical
sense. More for sure will come.

Our next meeting will be on June 6. Hope you or your colleagues can make
it. http://co.mbine.org/events/HARMONY_2012 looks a very relevant and
interesting event. If you can make next call, will be really nice to get
some updates from you on the meeting:)

As always, we take minutes and I'll make sure that they are circulated
on the list after the call.

Best,

Jun