Re: [Linked Life Data] Minutes from May 21 Janos Hajagos presentation

Thanks David!

I will look for angle brackets in the log if it happens again.

Could some sort of error message be sent back to IRC if the minutes aren't
generated? Just a thought. No need to reply to the list.

In any case, I will try to remember to check the links from now on before
sending them out. :)

-Scott