From: Michel Dumontier
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 4:05 PM
To: w3c semweb hcls
Cc: Aaron Brown ; Dan Brickley
Subject: New proposal: health & medical extensions to schema.org

Hi all,

 Aaron Brown (@google) and others have been working on a health/medical extension to schema.org ->  http://schemaorg-medicalext.appspot.com/. It's also linked on the W3 wiki at
http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/MedicalHealthProposal, along with other proposals - http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas. Have a look at the medical/health proposal and tell us what you think - I'd love to hear from those that are active in creating or consuming web page content (SciDisc, atags, Mark Wilkinson's Personal Health Lens, etc).

Cheers!

m.