On Semantic Web and Life Sciences Visualization (review on visualization systems)

From: Andrea Splendiani (RRes-Roth) <andrea.splendiani@rothamsted.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:53:55 +0000
To: public-semweb-lifesci IG <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Dear all,

pretty much in line with the discussion being held on this mailing list in these days, I would like to invite who is producing tools for the visualization (or interaction) with Semantic Web knowledge bases to provide information for a review that we are preparing.

At the last BioHackathon we have in fact thought that a review on this subject would timely and useful for the Semantic Web / Life Sciences communities, and we are preparing this review as part of an overall special issue to appear in BMC JBS.

If you have a stake in this subject, as a tool producer, we would be grateful if you could fill this form:

(or if you could forward it to interested parties).

We plan to collect information first and then to perform benchmarking on a subset of representative tools.

Andrea Splendiani
(also on behalf of: Rotger Vos, Eammon Maguire, Jan Aerts, Achille Zappa, Matthew Hindle, Artem Lysenko, Erick Antezana).

dangerous content by MailScanner, and we believe
but do not warrant that this e-mail and any attachments
thereto do not contain any viruses. However, you are fully
responsible for performing any virus scanning.