Re: HCLS - visualization task force?

Michel,

A task force on visualization is a great idea.  And it would make sense to have it aimed at and work with helping each of the other task forces utilize visualization capabilities.  It's something I've been thinking about with respect to the work we did on the TMO/TMKB. How do we demonstrate beyond sparql queries?

cheers,
joanne