Re: Michel Dumontier @ Systems Biology Telco - today at 11AM EST

     Hello Sarala,

  We created SBPAX, an extension to BioPAX to integrate quantitative
data and build a bridge to modeling. SBPAX is in line to become part
of BioPAX, and is supported by two popular databases and by upcoming
versions of the Virtual Cell.

  If there is anything you need that SBPAX does not have, then we
would be happy to hear about it and maybe we can extend SBPAX to serve
your needs.

  Please check out http://www.sbpax.org

     Take care
     Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker, Bioinformatics and Network Analysis Consultant
President and Founder of Knowomics