Re: Michel Dumontier @ Systems Biology Telco - today at 11AM EST

Hi Lena,

I'm working on semantic interoperability of data and models. As part of
this work, I have converted all curated sbml models in biomodels into RDF.
It would be good to see what you have done, may be see were we can
collaborate. I'm in the process of documenting my work but you can find
the rdf models and the schema at
https://sites.google.com/site/ricordowp4/file-cabinet/sbmltordf. These
models are stored in a RDF store and can be queried via ws eg.
http://wwwdev.ebi.ac.uk/ricordo-rdfstore-ws/service/search/getResources. A
bit more documentation on this can be found at
https://github.com/sarala/ricordo-rdfstore-ws. I will be uploading the
converter code to github soon. Please let me know if your work is
available to access online.

Cheers,
Sarala