Re: Curation and annotation tools used by the databases

From: Michael Hucka <mhucka@caltech.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 18:11:38 -0700
To: W3C HCLSIG hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 01:20:36 -0400, Michael Hucka wrote:
> with more information to answer the question about the tools they
> use.  Viji says that the page will be ready this week.  I'll report
> back when there's an update.

And there's an update :-)  The page describing their annotation approach is

  http://www.ebi.ac.uk/biomodels-main/annotation

It links to other pages with more details.

Thanks,
MH
--
Mike Hucka, Ph.D. -- mhucka@caltech.edu -- http://www.cds.caltech.edu/~mhucka
Computing and Mathematical Sciences, California Institute of Technology,