RE: Minutes from BioRDF/LODD telcon Monday 06/12/2012

Hi Rich and Matthias,

It is indeed a challenging problem, but critical to the daily operation of the pharmacy, clinic, pharmaceutical industry, and regulatory agencies!

I hope there is an international committee to orchestrate the semantics of drug labels!

For SNOMED, there is multi-lingual support. Anything similar for drugs to start with?

Simon

Simon Lin, MD
Director, Biomedical Informatics Research Center
Marshfield Clinic Research Foundation
1000 N Oak Ave, Marshfield, WI 54449
Office 715-221-7299
Lin.Simon@mcrf.mfldclin.edu
www.marshfieldclinic.org/birc

For scheduling assistance, please contact
      Crystal Gumz, Administrative Secretary
      gumz.crystal@mcrf.mfldclin.edu
      715-221-6403