[ANN] W3C Provenance Working Group announces 3 Last Call Working Drafts

From: Jun Zhao <jun.zhao@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:18:04 +0100
To: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Dear all,

We are very pleased to announce Last Call on 3 documents that define the
core of the PROV family of specifications. These 3 documents focus on
how to model provenance information for the purposes of interchange.

- PROV-DM is a data model for provenance interchange
- PROV-O is an OWL2 ontology mapping of PROV-DM to RDF
- PROV-N is a notation for provenance aimed at human consumption

In addition to these Last Call Working Drafts, we are also releasing an
updated Primer that is synchronized with these specifications.

You'll find a quick overview and links to the documents at:

http://www.w3.org/blog/SW/2012/07/24/last-call-3-working-drafts-for-provenance-interchange/

We're really looking for your feedback. Please send your comments to
public-prov-comments@w3.org and we hope to have them by 18 September 2012.

Thanks

Jun

on behalf of the W3C Provenance Working Group