position in cancer informatics

From: Helena Deus <helenadeus@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 19:45:01 +0100
To: W3C HCLSIG hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Dear all,

We have an exciting research assistant position open at DERI for a chance
to work with Cancer Informatics! We are looking for an enthusiastic
developer who is familiar with bioinformatics concepts. Your role will be
exploring cancer related datasets and looking for pattern (applying, for
example, machine learning techniques) that can be used for personalized

Please don't hesitate to Fw. this to whomever you think might be

To apply, please reply to me (helena.deus@deri.org) with CV + motivation

Helena F. Deus
Post-Doctoral Researcher at DERI/NUIG