From: Michel Dumontier [mailto:michel.dumontier@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 3:00 PM
To: Vagnoni,Matthew M
Cc: Amit Sheth; Helena Deus; W3C HCLSIG hcls
Subject: Re: semantic web services review?

There's also the SADI semantic web service framework [1], which we have
used to integrate data, ontologies and services for  dynamic knowledge
discovery [2], [3]

[1] http://sadiframework.org ,
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22024447

[2] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21791100

[3] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21575200

Cheers,

m.

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 4:14 PM, Vagnoni,Matthew M