Re: semantic web services review?

I would recommend

Bhagat, J., Tanoh, F., Nzuobontane, E., Laurent, T., Orlowski, J., Roos, M., Wolstencroft, K., Aleksejevs, S., Stevens, R., Pettifer, S., Lopez, R., Goble, C.A.: BioCatalogue: a universal catalogue of web services for the life sciences, Nucl. Acids Res., 2010. doi:10.1093/nar/gkq394

Tim Clark
Director of Informatics, MassGeneral Institute for Neurodegenerative Disease
Instructor in Neurology, Harvard Medical School
65 Landsdowne St, 2nd floor
Cambridge MA 02139 USA
mobile: +1 617-947-7098