Re: semantic web services review?

From: Tim Clark <tim_clark@harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 17:21:14 -0500
Cc: "'Amit Sheth'" <amit.sheth@wright.edu>, Helena Deus <helenadeus@gmail.com>, W3C HCLSIG hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
To: "Vagnoni,Matthew M" <MMVagnoni@mdanderson.org>
I would recommend

Bhagat, J., Tanoh, F., Nzuobontane, E., Laurent, T., Orlowski, J., Roos, M., Wolstencroft, K., Aleksejevs, S., Stevens, R., Pettifer, S., Lopez, R., Goble, C.A.: BioCatalogue: a universal catalogue of web services for the life sciences, Nucl. Acids Res., 2010. doi:10.1093/nar/gkq394

Tim Clark
Director of Informatics, MassGeneral Institute for Neurodegenerative Disease
Instructor in Neurology, Harvard Medical School
65 Landsdowne St, 2nd floor
Cambridge MA 02139 USA
mobile: +1 617-947-7098