Re: Systems Biology Task Force Kick-Off - tomorrow (Feb 22) at 11AM EDT

Dear All,

[nothing to do with the current discussion but... ]
I've created a google group for discussing Systems Biology Task Force
issues - for now, anyone can join, so please feel free to join at
http://groups.google.com/group/systems_biology_w3c

Best,
Lena

Helena F. Deus